Five of Phuket's Finest Female Chefs from the island's premier luxury resorts and restaurants are joining forces amazing Five-course dinner on Saturday 22 April 2017, starting from 6pm. for 'The Sassy Chef's Kitchen' charity dinner at Kata Rocks benefiting children at the BanYa Literacy Centre.
Dinner are priced at THB 3,800 net per person with all proceeds raised going towards assisting the 150 Burmese children who attend the Good Shepherd Phuket BanYa BanYa Literacy Centre.
Participating Chefs include:
* Chonthicha (Mook) Surajaroenjai, Pastry Chef of Rustic - Eatery & Bar
* Belinda Tuckwell, Executive Chef from The Pavilions Phuket and said "I am delighted to be cooking as part of the 'Good Shepherd Chef Charity Dinner' at Kata rocks. There is nothing better than fabulous food mixed with a touch of girl power supporting the cause."
* Patrizia Battolu, Executive Chef of la Gritta, Amari Phuket
* Laia Pons, Executive Chef of Kata Rocks
* Anongrat (Piak) Meklai, Executive Sous Chef of Black Ginger, The Slate Phuket.
Count on each talented chef to cook up amazing culinary dishes that reflect their home country or restaurant menu, with a healthy dose of imagination for good measure. Musical entertainment by Phuket's top female DJ, Fabuloops, runs from 9pm to 12midnight, with a live auction featuring fabulous holiday prizes to exclusive destinations also on offer.
More information please Click: www.windowonphuket.com/news
For reservations and information please email Donna Toon, (The Good Shepherd) firstname.lastname@example.org